August 14, 2007

Once Upon A Time................

I used to wear at least one ring on every finger, so many bracelets that I tingle when I walked, chunky necklaces and different earrings. Now all I wear are two crosses on a single chain and a pair of sleepers. I had to take all my jewellery of for an operation (as you do). The crosses were given to me as get well presents. One from Michael and one from my special wonderful friend Nicole. The only time I take them of is when we are going out to a wedding or somewhere that I wear a different necklace (doesn't happen often), but then I pin them on to the inside of my clothes or put them in my bag. They are always with me.





For my day 55 photo here are my crosses so completely different but so so very special.




If you are reading this Nic miss you heaps and I'm sending you lots of love and kisses for you and your family. mmmmmwah


Talk Soon

1 comment:

The Richens said...

Hi Tracey
Glad to see you looking better
Early night did some good
Love you Mum xxxxx