July 26, 2007

Big Brown Eyes

Mum always told me I had Beautiful Big Brown Eyes so I thought I would share a photo of them with you. Day 35 Don't you love Photoshop. This is what I learnt yesterday using it. Looks like I"m having a bad hair day too.



Here is my day 36 photo.
A short post today I have to go, Abbey has just got home from the School Social. The theme is "garbage" so they dressed in garbage bags!!! Hopefully I will be able to post a photo of them tomorrow.


Bye for now

Tracey

3 comments:

The Richens said...

HI TRACEY

What have you done you need some early nights or to change your life style Nobody can look that bad just as well I love you Hope I dont have nightmares
Love Mum x x x

Brenda said...

Tracey that is so cool! Love your big brown eyes and hair.

The Richens said...

Please take that photo off I carnt stand looking at it it scares the hell out of me
Love you??? Mum