July 24, 2007

What A Beautiful Day

After all the cold weather we have had it makes you wonder where today's lovely weather has come from. It has been quite warm all day and we haven"t even had the heater on tonight.




Day 34 This photo is courtesy of Melissa she loves it when I take my camera to work she snaps away any chance she gets. She thought my photo for today should be my place of work. So this is my office and my computer that Melissa likes to spend a lot of time in and on. If I walk away from my computer Melissa is straight on it. My desk usually isn't this clean, there is usually paperwork, pens and (my favourite) sticky notes everywhere but Melissa cleaned it before taking the photo.


Have to go talk soon.

1 comment:

Pip said...

Does Melissa want to come and clean my desk too? I like this shot, it's difficult to do a back view shot by yourself.
Hope that you are enjoying this lovely weather.