July 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Michael


Today is Michael's Birthday so before I left for work the kids gave him his present to open (a TV & DVD player for the truck) he was very impressed. For tea it was his choice, so I cooked Surf and Turf for tea his favourite then we had cake.


It was very hard to get out of bed this morning, but I was only 10 minutes late. Amy had backed the van out and was sitting in the passenger side with it running waiting patiently for me to arrive. The kids were glad to see us and we had a great day. My photo for day 21 is a few photos that the kids took of me today. We have a great CD called "Whats In The Box Favourite" (from the TV show) It's the best CD to dance to we all love it. Anyway they took the photos for today. So here I am dancing with them and then they dressed me up.
( They Take A Great Photo!!!)

Bye Tracey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations. happy birthday!

André Benjamim