July 15, 2007

Lazy Day

After a big night last night with the Turner Family and the Spinks Family My day today was very uneventful. It was 2.00am when Becky and I sat down for a hot chocolate and a chat before going to bed. India slept over started in Keely's room then spent the rest of the night in bed with us. We were up at 7.15am not used to having a little one in bed with us it's been a while since our kids were in our bed. (there to old now) Noah had a great time and thought he was very clever sitting on the step ladder most of the night.

It was so cold on Saturday at the soccer, but the children enjoyed being back on the field after 3 weeks off. Becky and Gavin arrived not long after we got home. Cooked tea early and had it all ready for when it was time to eat. Tanya and John arrived about 6.30pm. We all had a great night catching up with each other and sharing a few bottles of red.


My day 24 photo is for my mum who I love very much. Here is the photo of our new wood heater that you asked for. Got a little burnt at soccer, I took the sun screen but never put it on my face.




Day 25 not feeling fantastic a little tired and a tiny little headache it must have been something I ate! mmmmmmm. Here are my two favourite girls with me looking a little tired as well.

Cya

1 comment:

The Richens said...

Hi Tracey
Thanks for the photo the heater looks great And I love you heaps wish you were closer so I could give you a hug Glad you had a great weekend Nice girls photo
Miss you love Mum x x x x x x