July 22, 2007

Nanny Napping..............

Keely caught me nanny napping today so my Day 32 photo is courtesy of her. I had a rather lazy day a little house work, a DVD "The Holiday" and a little scraping and of course a nap.





I want to be a cowgirl...............

Not really but here is my Day 31 photo.





Also I thought I would share a photo of India with you. India comes to the soccer she also lives over the road from home and is Noah's big sister. Anyway I owed her a birthday present and brought her a princess bag on wheels. In it there was a wallet a backpack and a camera. I had my camera a soccer on Saturday and I gave India her present there. So all day she followed me around pulling her bag and taking photos when I did.


Talk Soon x

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Tracey thank you for your kind thoughts! I felt much better by around lunch-time on Sunday. I love looking at all of your photos on your blog you have done a great job!!!!