July 7, 2007

Feathers

I worked at Callandoon Studios today. Thomas went in the truck, Keely was at a party and as usual Abbey was working. I met Abbey for lunch and we went and had a cuppa with Nicks mum Gillian after that I picked up Barb and we went shopping for a while. Then we went and visited Irene. Tonight only Keely and I are at home so it is very quite.



Keely found this mask in Inverell and thought it would be good for the challenge of Dress-up. I think I look rather silly but Keely loves it.

Well my plans for tonight are
Glass of red
A nice hot bath
and
Early to bed

See ya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the mask Tracey! It looks great. How did your hair end up turning out???? That photo in the hair dressers made me laugh! {sorry!}
Enjoy your quite evening.
Cheers
Bec

The Richens said...

Hello Tracey, Just trying to she the old chook once again. I think this is the 4th time.