July 6, 2007

Never Again!!!!


Today I spent 3 hours at the hair dressers trying to strip the brown hair dye that turned black out of my hair. Never again will I try to do it by myself. It was only left in for ten minutes and went very, very black (not happy). The stripper smelt like rotten eggs and was on my hair for quite a while. It didn't strip much of the colour out and it is now probably the colour it was meant to be when I dyed it. Anyway I took this photo while I was waiting for the foils to do whatever they do.
Got home today and was very excited at the thought of lighting my new wood heater even rang mum in Colac (Victoria) to share the news,only to find that we can not light it until Thursday, as a part was missing. So I now have huge wood fire in the living area that we are unable to use and I had to buy another bottle of gas to get us through till then.
Hope you all have a great weekend
Bye for now

1 comment:

Nicole McDonald said...

We have all done that in the past. Loving your blog.
Nicole
xoxox