July 17, 2007

Real Quick

Today has been one of those days the phone was ringing all morning at home and for some reason we couldn't answer the calls, the number was not showing either so I couldn't ring them back on the mobile, everyone was sick at work today that left just me in the office. The phone never stopped ringing and people were in and out all day. Then after work and school we had tennis lessons then it was pick up time for Abbey. Went home, got tea then off to a soccer meeting which didn't finish to after 10.30am. Then I had to check out every ones photos who are taking the 365 day challenge (From Pip's Blog).
So here is my Day 27 photo check out the bags under the eyes. I think I need to go and get some sleep. I'm sure no one else checks blogs at 11.15pm at night maybe I have a problem!!!! maybe I'm addicted to blogs!!!
Talk Soon

No comments: