July 4, 2007

Go Quensland!!!!!!!!

Tonight is the last Origin for 2007 and the question on everyones mind is "Can they make it 3 in a row?" I asked my family and



you can see what the answer is........



So here is my Day 14 Photo
GO QLD, GO QLD, GO, GO, GO, GO QLD !!!!!!!!!!





My day 13 photo is a bit of fun. The girls and I went for a walk down town yesterday and found this wig in the toy shop that is closing down. The eyes and noise came from a party bag. Keely took the photo and is very proud of the out come.
Have to go they are running out to start the game.
Bye for now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Tracey! Especially love your day 13 photo!
Cheers
Bec
P.s. Go NSW!!!!

jess-wolfenden said...

OMG hehhehe

very cute trace - this is the most utterly adorable picture i have ever seen in my life. It reminds me of when i was about four and i used to dress up in mums clothes and put her make up on and make her take photos of me!!!
..............................
I must say that i am very proud of NSW for winning the third and final game!!(18-4) Although i suppose QLD does deserve some credit as they did claim the much sought after "state of origin" title for 2007. BUT THERES ALWAYS 2008>>> GO NSW!!
..................................
LOVE JESS

XOXO