July 12, 2007

The Wood Header Is Working

Yeah, we finally have the wood heater going, and the house is really warm. The challenge for me will be to keep it burning ( not real good with fires) all night.

Went to our first fundraising meeting at the school for the Goondiwindi to Gallipoli tour next year, many good suggestions and lots of hard work. Abbey is very excited about going. 20 days overseas. Hong Kong, France, Belgium and Turkey. I wish I was still at school (mmmm... no I don't)



Here is my photo for day 22

The kids are glad to be back at school and excited that soccer is starting again on Saturday. Bec & Gavin are coming over for the weekend. Not sure what we will get up to yet. But I'm sure we will have some fun.

Talk Soon
Tracey

2 comments:

The Richens said...

Hi Tracey
glad you got the heater going
Put a photo on so I can see it
Love Mum xxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.