July 29, 2007

A little Behind...

Day 37 I used the mirror at
work to take this photo.
I worked at Callandoon Studios all day Friday and Saturday Morning. Friday night we had Friday night drinks with the Spink/Knight family at there house with Subway for tea. Saturday I was up early to report to soccer, then I went to work and then report back to soccer. We had Official Referee's from Dalby down watching us all day. Then Michael Keely and myself went out for tea (should have stayed at home had a terrible meal) Then we went and watched some of the senior soccer at Riddles Oval. Sunday we had Friends over for breakfast and know I should be doing the house work.



Day 38
Pip's theme for the month of July was dress-up and with only a few days left I thought I would dress-up. So here is my Mummy impersonation we did this with the playgroup kids years ago and it was so much fun









Day 39 Having a Pow-wow in the back yard.

Have to go and peg out the washing

Talk Soon.

2 comments:

The Richens said...

Hi Tracey
Last three photos much better back to my girl
Love you mum xxxxx

Pip said...

You have been busy ... the mummy and indian photos are very funny and the last shot of you at work is lovely. Sounds like you had a full weekend, hope that you got your housework finished.
Cheers, Pip