July 20, 2007

A Few Days Behind!!!!!

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY AMY.
Hope you enjoy your present and it's blue like you wanted. I can't believe you finally have a phone (Well done Leahy family in you choice of a present for your daughter) Amy has been waiting so long to get a phone like the rest of her friends. I beat she was jumping up and down when she opened it this morning.

Thanks for a wonderful dinner and the yummy Chocolate cake.
The girls are growing up.
Amy, Jess, Nik and Abbey looking lovely.

What a busy few days I have had Working at Family Day Care & Callandoon Studios and having meetings with parents that think it's OK to abuse us soccer officials and referees in front of hundreds of people. Hopefully everyone is happy once again. (fingers crossed)

Day 28 just looking!! Thought I'd check out who was watching.


The kids had there sports carnival today Thomas brought home 3 ribbons. Keely would have been a wonderful spectator cheering on the Watson team more so then participating in the athletic side of things. I sadly miss it all.


Day 29 Working at Callandoon Studios. I took some photos of Keely as she came down after school will share them tomorrow.

A big day at soccer tomorrow letting the Team Managers, Parents and children now what is acceptable behavior and whats not. So I dare say it will be a very long day. I just wish parents would understand that we are there for the children to play soccer and have fun.

Day 30 thank god it's Friday. Can't wait to Sunday for a little me time.

Talk Soon xox

1 comment:

The Richens said...

Hi Trace
The girls are starting to grow up I am starting to feel old Tell Amy happy birthday for me The girls look so nice Could you please slow down as you make me tired trying to keep uo with all you do I missed you when you didn`t do your bog Talking on the phone is great but to see is much better
Say hi to Michael and its turn to come down

Love Mum xxxxxxx