July 10, 2007

On Time..........

It's always hard the first day back a school after holidays. I got up, went and woke the kids up, had a shower, packed lunches, dropped them at the bus stop, and got to work on time.Yeah But tomorrow will be the BIG TEST!!!! Teaching Kindy at Moonie. Up at 5.45am (don't think I could get up any earlier it's to cold),pack lunches including mine and be at work at 6.45am for the 70 minute drive to Moonie with Amy. When we get there we have to unpack the van and set up for the day. Then the fun starts, listening to 18 little people all talking at the same time about what they did over the holidays and pushing each other out of the road to give you a hug. Wednesday would have to be my favourite day at work. I love the children at Moonie.



This is my day 20 photo only 345 photos to go! I always take my photo late in the afternoon. Maybe I need to take some in the morning.

Cheers Tracey

No comments: